Patch Notes - Version 4.18.1 146 May 13, 2021 bedwar1 Patch Notes 127 views 0 favorites
We've applied the following fixes as part of version 4.18.1.
- An issue was detected with saving user preferences. Those are now saving correctly and consistently.
- When a user views their user preferences, the custom theme user preference was not defaulting to the saved value. Because of this the user preference could be inadvertently changed if any other preference was updated by the user. This has been fixed.
- The links for the Edit Post page have been updated to send the correct post ID parameter so that page will retrieve the post correctly.
- The 'Newest' option has been removed from the Quick Search function.
- User permissions were not being considered on the User Favorites page so that appropriate functional actions were enabled in the Action Bar. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the letter search on the Labels page was not working correctly due to newly implemented sort logic.
- The play button for the Music Player is now correctly applying the custom theme style after being clicked.
- The buttons on the Action Bar are now styled correctly depending the theme that's selected.
- The Add button has been removed from the track header section as it is duplicative to the button that's available in the action bar.
- The appropriate, most legible Four on Four logo now displays depending on the custom theme selected.